Landing pages have been used by marketers to achieve high conversion rates since the Internet began. They’re still a great way to get your visitors to take action, and they’re easy to set up and customize with almost any website builder you choose. Here’s what you need to know about landing pages and how to make them work for you. All you need is your website builder and these tips and tricks to create an awesome, high-converting landing page. Let’s get started!
Why Should I Use a Landing Page?
A landing page is a great way to drive traffic to your website and increase conversions. Plus, using a website builder to create your landing page can help you create a high-converting landing page quickly and easily. Here are five reasons why you should use a landing page:
- A landing page can help you increase traffic to your website.
- A landing page can help you increase conversions.
- A landing page can help you save time and money. Using a website builder will allow you to create the landing page without needing any coding skills or knowledge of HTML or CSS. You just need to know how to drag and drop elements onto the page.
- A landing page will give your business an edge over competitors who don’t have one yet.
- A landing page can be used for all kinds of purposes from collecting email addresses for marketing lists, capturing leads for offline marketing campaigns, introducing new products/services, or gathering customer feedback on existing products/services that needs improvement in order to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty which could lead them to purchase more from you in the future when they need it again!
Choose your landing page builder
Not all website builders offer the same features, so it’s important to choose one that offers the features you need to create a high-converting landing page. Some of the most important features to look for in a page builder include:
The ability to create custom landing pages: This is essential if you want full control over the design and layout of your landing page.
A/B testing: This feature allows you to test different versions of your landing page so that you can see which one performs better.
Lead capture forms: You’ll need a way to collect leads on your landing page, and most page builders will offer lead capture forms that you can add to your page. There are many types of forms to choose from, including contact us form, subscribe form, or sign up form. Decide what type you need based on your marketing strategy.
Once you’ve chosen the right website builder for creating landing pages and have added your content (such as an eye-catching headline), give your visitor an incentive to take action by adding social media icons or a video preview where they can click play without leaving the page.
Most of the landing page tools, including the GetResponse Free Website Builder, offer a variety of features that’ll benefit you set up landing pages quickly and surely. These include:
• Prebuilt landing templates
• Design and styling options
• Free hosting and SSL
• Mobile optimization
• Free stock photos
• A/B testing
• Performance metrics
• Optimization features for search engines
• Integrations with analytical tools, like Google Analytics
• Integrations with marketing tools, like webinar or email marketing software
To select the greatest landing page builder for your business, I mention that you look back at the results of your examine in the previous steps and consider what other marketing tools you’re going to use along with your landing page.
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.