This blog is about 3 powerful seo tools you need to know as a blogger so that your blog go viral.
The idea of blogging has been widespread ever since its introduction. Blogging helps you to get online recognition and also can help you to earn a lot of money.
Few Important considerations you need to mind before write a blog to get your blog more visibility.
Any blog without enhanced content or Optimized pages will not get organic traffic. Even you have done keyword research, without having SEO optimized, Google search engine bot won’t like your blog to crawl. And you should also make sure to write a catchy headline with power words. There the important role of SEO Arises by which you can get the correct organic traffic on your blog.
If you are new to this blogging world, you might be thinking that; what is this SEO and how we can get better SEO ranking for a blog website?
Many bloggers won’t show interest in understanding the SEO fully. But it really makes a difference if your plan is to have long term success with blogging.
SEO is Search Engine Optimization which talks about how your blog content ranked by search engines higher. So that your blog will be in a better position to get more traffic organically.
Why SEO is so important?
Because it helps
- To generate more traffic
- Your blog display on the first page in search results
- You to get more sales
- You to outrank your competitors
We have two types of SEO concepts that will help us to better rank our blog/website.
- On-page SEO
- Meta tags
- Meta title
- Meta description
- Headings used in the blog post
- Header title
- Internal linking
- Meta tags
- Off-page SEO
- Business listing
- Link building
- Directory listing
- Forum discussions
- Guest posting
- Social media
You need to ensure you follow and implement the above methods correctly on your blog. In case, you had implemented Off-page SEO correctly so that more views generated on your blog. But if you have not implemented On-page SEO in the right manner, then the bounce rate would be very high.
If the bounce rate of your blog page is high, then that directly impacts the page ranking ultimately.
In this blog, we will discuss how effectively we can implement On-page SEO. And the best SEO tools in the market which can help us to do in the right way.
What are the best SEO plugins for WordPress?
There are many SEO plugins available for WordPress blog to implement the On-page SEO.
But my best picks are Yoast SEO, SEOPressor and SEMrush best SEO plugins for WordPress.
1. SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant
SEMrush was introduced in 2008 and now it is a globally well-known brand in SEO services and even in marketing services. They are leaders in providing SEO services like backlink analysis and keyword research. As of December 2019, they got registered 4 million users worldwide.
This will provide instant recommendations for your blog content optimization based on the given keywords and location. SEMrush will give content quality related recommendations very quickly with easy navigation. This helps Content professionals, bloggers and marketing experts to check if blog content meets various content-quality requirements in just a few clicks.
This WordPress plugin will come with below main features.
- You can check the blog quality calculated based on metrics such as readability, text length, and target keywords.
- Readability score – it evaluates your content’s difficulty based on the recommended Flesch-Kincaid reading-ease score. If the user doesn’t understand the words you have written then mostly it will create a page bounce issue. Because of the way we write the blog to make the user easily understand the more user loves to spend time on your blog. You will get recommendations on the same for sentences and words that need improvement.
- Target keywords – it shows recommendations on the given keywords, their volume, and their difficulty. Because you might have done the best keyword research but didn’t placed in the right place or no of times and off-course keyword efficiency.
- Recommended keywords – it shows semantically related keywords after keyword research based on the content you have written, that should also be added to your text.
- The tone of voice – it will ensure that your writing is consistent with the desired level of formality.
- Plagiarism – this is a very important aspect we need to check, otherwise, we may need to face some legal issues. Check if you have written any content statement which was used already on the internet. It will validate that you/your writer has submitted original content.
- Linking – it also checks your links for possible errors and problems.
This has priced and free versions based on your requirement, off-course services you get vary.
SEOPressor is a very nice and best SEO plugin for WordPress. This plugin has very powerful features that increase your blog visibility, generates more organic traffic. And it also helps you to maintain good link management.
This tool was started around 2010 and helping to deliver the best content blogs with the help of powerful features.
- Improved On-Page SEO Analysis – it gives immediate recommendations or suggestions on the content you have written.
- The number of words you have written and the recommended word count.
- Readability of your content is based on the usage of the complex word
- Keyword usage
- Headings usage
- Suggestions on Meta tag values
- Accessible SEO Intelligence: This tool will scan your site for any SEO related issues and alert if any fix needs to be implemented.
- Comprehensive Semantic Builder: This feature will help you to find and fix the issues if any on the coding side so that you can increase the search relevancy.
- Dynamic Crawler Control: If you have any blog post which is not performing well, then that may impact your other good blog post ranking as well. So, you need to explicitly do some configuration so that search engines just ignore that blog post to crawl. This SEOPressor tool feature will help you to dynamically control crawling any post with easy steps.
- Smart Link Manager: Broken links will hurt your site performance very badly. Identifying and fixing the broken links is a bit difficult without any expert advice/tool. This SEOPressor tool will help you to manage such broken links in every way with just a few clicks.
3. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin which helps to get SEO done while blogging in easy steps navigation.
This Yoast SEO plugin helps to attract more visitors from Google, Bing and social media channels.
It will help you to connect with Google Search Console, a Pinterest account, Facebook account and it also helps you to submit the site map.
Main features of this best SEO plugin are
- Keyword optimization: it helps to set the keywords defined in the right place and helps to get related keywords.
- Indexing: it helps to get the page faster & right indexing so that Google, Pinterest will get the correct information.
- Readability: off-course this is the important step to check before publishing your blog. Otherwise, the reader doesn’t see your blog page more than a few seconds which turns to an increased page bounce rate. This Yoast SEO plugIn is best one of the best SEO plugins for wordpress which helps you with all of those readability issues highlighted so it can be fixed. There are many stunning SEO features offered by Yoast SEO which I couldn’t list here (I will try to write a separate blog on the same very soon.)
Hope you have very useful information on what are all best SEO plugins available and how yous hould use them to get your blog viral.
You can comment here if you have any other best SEO plugins which helps every blogger to generate great SEO friendly content.
Meanwhile, if you want to know more about proofreading your blog content, click here 6 ultimate proofreading tips.
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.